PHP Web Developer
Applications Closing: August 25th, 2022
FONSEKA is driving innovation with a focus on growth-oriented technology development. Our 360 degree services include Innovation Consulting, Custom Web & App Development, UX/UI Design & Post- development Maintenance & Support. Our clientele comprises of both established clients & start-up businesses. We cover a wide range of industries such as agriculture, construction, defence, insurance, and more. We find the best digital solutions for business workflows to create sustainable change & grow
We are seeking a talented PHP Developer to join our team of passionate & creative designers and developers in Greenslopes, Brisbane. In a small & cohesive team, you get the best opportunity in Brisbane to work across variety of projects under the guidance of experienced & a skilled technical director. You have room to learn & grow your skills in a fast mode to lay a solid career foundation.
- You have a passion for innovation
- Enjoy collaborating with a high-performing team
- Comfortable in a fast-paced office environment
- Excellent communication skills (ability to explain processes and logic)
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with at least 1-2 years with Laravel (preferred v7.4+)
- Experience with at least 2-3 years PHP 7+
- Experience with CSS Frameworks (Bootstrap, Tailwind CSS, SASS, etc.)
- Experience working with databases and SQL
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming, Modular Extensible Design & Best Modern Development Practices
- Understanding and knowledge of unit tests and functional tests
- Experience with Front-end frameworks (React, Vue, Angular, etc.)
- Experience with React Native and/or Mobile App Development
- Solid technical skills, both functional and non-functional, manual and automation, ideally in a continuous delivery environment
- Experience working in a development team
- Flexible working options
- Professional Development Guidance
- Salary Packaging (Salary will be a competitive average for a mid-level PHP Web Developer)
- Employee Incentive Program
At FONSEKA, we are dedicated to empowering people to achieve exceptional results, therefore we are seeking motivated individuals who are passionate about our business and core values and instinctively know how to work in a collaborative and constantly evolving environment to deliver our business objectives.
If you like the sound of this, please forward a cover letter addressing the requirements of the role, along with your resume directly via SEEK to ensure that we have access to your resume and application questions.